ID Card Services is now using a TDX service catalog! Please read this page carefully for more information about placing your request.
The community card provides community members; faculty and staff partners, student partners and children; and alumni with access to various activities and services on campus. There is a $10 fee for this card.
- Student Recreation Center: The community card is required for alumni; partners of students, faculty, and staff; and community members who purchase a membership through the Student Recreation Center.
- Craft Center: The community card is required for anyone without a UO ID card to register for term passes and workshops at the Craft Center. We prioritize student involvement, but we welcome the community to join us and thank them for their support. The community card allows for a streamlined registration and check-in process, enhances participant safety, and enables the Craft Center to better analyze and forecast studio use and workshop registration.
- Outdoor Program: The community card is required for anyone without a UO ID card to utilize Outdoor Program services. The Outdoor Program offers a wide range of gear rentals, resources, and clinics, along with facilitating local and far-reaching outings. The Outdoor Program also houses the UO Bike Program.
- UO Libraries: The community card is required for anyone without a UO ID card to access UO Library services.
- Duck Bucks: Community cards include access to a Duck Bucks account. Use your account for copying, printing, and eating at all locations where Duck Bucks are accepted.
Steps to Get a Community Card
- You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Full legal name along with preferred first name (if different)
- Selfie photo which will appear on the ID card. Please refer to the photo requirements listed on the Submit Your Photo page.
- Image of government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver license
- If you are a partner or spouse of a student or employee, include your partner’s name and UO ID number
- You will receive confirmation when your community card is ready to be picked up, usually within 1-2 business days. When your card is ready, bring a government-issued photo ID to the ID Card Office (located on the ground floor of the Erb Memorial Union).