Deposits to your Duck Bucks account can be made using cash, checks or credit cards.
Parents: You can make deposits to your student’s account either online, by phone, or at ID Card Services.
The ID Card Services accepts cash, check and Visa or MasterCard. In-person deposits can also be made at the following locations:
- Ticket Office | Erb Memorial Union | accepts cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard
- Self-Service Cash machine | Knight Library | accepts cash only
- Self-Service Cash machine | Erb Memorial Union | accepts cash only
- ID Card Services | Erb Memorial Union | accepts cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard.
Cash and check: no minimum—except at self-service machine there is a $1 minimum
Visa and Mastercard: $5 minimum
Duck Bucks online services offers an easy, fast, and secure way for you and others to make deposits to your account.
Deposits can also be made through the GET app or portal using your credit card. There is a $5 minimum deposit.
Online Deposit Methods
- Electronic check
- Debit card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit card
- Payroll deduction
- UO faculty and staff can make deposits to their Duck Bucks account through a monthly payroll deduction
The ID Card Services accepts Visa and Mastercard for phone deposits.
There is a $5 minimum deposit.