Key Orders and Issuances
- Key Office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Key deposits can only be made via cash or check. Individual departments may use a department index at their discretion.
- Deposits are required. The amount varies depending upon the type of key issued:
|Contractor Key||$25.00 per set|
|Classified Staff Key||$1.00 per key|
|Regular Key||$10.00 per key|
|Sub-master Key||$20.00 per key|
|Master Key||$50.00 per key|
- Please allow 48 hours between the time of the initial order and pick-up.
- Every department needs to submit the Authorized Key Requestors form before submitting key requests.
- This form designates who in a department is authorized to request access for students, faculty, staff, and other affiliates of the UO.
- Fill out the form and either send it through campus mail or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keys to academic university facilities may be issued to departments, faculty, staff, graduate assistants, students, and non-university persons authorized by the department's key authorized requester.
- Contractor keys must be ordered using the online form.
- Keys must be ordered in advanced through the Advanced Key Order Form:
- Log into the website.
- Fill out the applicable spaces on the form.
- Click "submit".
- Keys are issued only with a physical Key Issuance Request form bearing an authorized signature.
- Grand master and master keys shall be issued only upon the written authorization of the Associate Vice President for Campus Planning and Facilities Management or designee.
- Any person or department to whom university keys are issued accepts the responsibility for promptly notifying the Key and Access Office and his or her immediate supervisor in the event that the key(s) are lost or stolen.