Skip to main content
Card Access Requests
Card Access Requests for Academic Buildings
- For Housing (residence hall) building keys and prox card access, please contact University Housing at 541-346-4277 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are located in Bean Hall, at 1416 Columbia Street, Eugene, OR 97403.
- Card access requests are processed daily.
- If this is an emergency request, please contact the Access Control Program Specialist at email@example.com.
- Emergencies include: terminated employees who leave on hostile terms and access to labs which house animals or time-sensitive experiments.
- Cards that haven't been used in the last 365 days will automatically expire.
- UO ID cards can be purchased at the ID Card Services Office on the ground floor of the EMU.
- There is no deposit for prox access.
- If the card does not have a number on the back of it, it is not a prox card. The user will have to go to the ID Card Service Office and request a prox card.
- For every change to a user’s prox numbers or access, the online form must be submitted.
- Every department needs to submit the Card Access Authorized Requestor form before submitting card access requests:
- This form designates who in a department is authorized to request access for students, faculty, staff, and other affiliates of the UO.
- Request this form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, fill it out completely, and send it through campus mail to Vanessa Abbott, ID Card Services, Ground Floor, EMU or scan and email back to email@example.com.
Diagram of card and location of particular numbers:
Request Card Access