Make a Deposit
Deposits to your Campus Cash account can be made using cash, checks or credit cards.
Parents: You can make deposits to your student’s account either online, by phone, or at ID Card Services.
The ID Card Services accepts cash, check and Visa or MasterCard. In person deposits can also be made at the following locations:
- Ticket Office | Erb Memorial Union | accepts cash, checks and Visa/Mastercard
- Self-Service Cash machine | Knight Library | accepts cash only
- ID Card Services | Erb Memorial Union | accepts cash, checks and Visa/Mastercard.
Cash/Check: no minimum—except at self-service machine there is a $1 minimum
Visa/Mastercard: $5 minimum
Campus Cash online services offers an easy, fast, and secure way for you and others to make deposits to your account.
Online Deposit Methods
- Electronic Check
- Debit Card
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover Credit Card
- Payroll Deduction
- UO faculty and staff can make deposits to their Campus Cash account through a monthly payroll deduction
The ID Card Services accepts Visa/Mastercard for phone deposits.
There is a $5 minimum deposit.